Adventure Mode is a gamemode that was added in Update 1.1. It is useful for Player-created maps, as it limits some in-game functions in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Blocks cannot be destroyed by hand, the appropriate tool must be used.
- Blocks cannot be placed.
- Interactions with mechanisms is permitted.
- Players spawn exactly on the world's spawn point.
- Adventure Mode is mainly used by Map-creators, as it prevents Players from griefing or destroying their maps.
- It is theoretically possible to play "Survival Mode" in Adventure Mode, however, it is almost imperative the Player finds a Village initially.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.