These features will be included in a future update.
These features are confirmed, but not yet added to the game.
Adventure Mode is a gamemode that will be added in Update 1.1. It is useful for Player-created maps, as it limits some of Minecraft PE's in-game functions.
- Blocks cannot be destroyed by hand, the appropriate tool must be used
- Blocks cannot be placed
- Interactions with mechanisms is permitted
- Players spawn exactly on the world's spawn point
- Adventure Mode is mainly used by Map-creators, as it prevents Players from griefing or destroying their maps.
- It is theoretically possible to play "Survival" in Adventure Mode, however, it is almost imperative the Player finds a Village initially.