Blast Resistance is a Block's ability to withstand an explosive blast. The amount of resistance depends on the block, and how big the explosion is.
Most Blast Resistant Blocks
- Bedrock, Command Blocks, and End Portal Frames have the highest blast resistance, with 18,000,000.
- Obsidian, Anvil, Enchantment Table are the second group, with 6,000.
- Ender Chest is the third group, with 3,000.
- Water and Lava are the fourth group, with 500.
- The only things that currently explode in Minecraft PE are Creepers, TNT, Fire Charges, Beds, and the Wither's explosive skulls.
- The Blast Resistance of Blocks and Items are different in the PC version and the MCPE version. I.e. Coal Ore in MCPE is more blast resistant rather than Stone blocks in MCPE.