A Cave Spider
Cave Spiders inherit most of their behavior from Spiders, however when they attack Players they inflict the Poison I Status Effect. However, Cave Spiders will not poison the Player when the Difficulty is set to Easy or lower.
- Cave Spider Poison cannot kill the Player, but can take it's health down to 1/2 a Heart.
- When killed, they will drop String and Spider Eyes like normal Spiders.
- Like Spiders, Cave Spiders do not slow down when in contact with Cobwebs.
- They are much smaller than normal Spiders, and can fit through Slabs (Half Blocks).
- Their color is slightly different from Spiders, the latter being grey, and the former being blue-blackish.
- Version Exclusive: Cave Spider Jockeys can spawn rarely.
- Cave Spider Monster Spawners spawn with cobweb around them, making them hard to break.
- They were the first Mob to be added to MCPE that inflict a Status Effect on the Player.
PassiveSheep • Cow • Mooshroom • Pig • Bat • Villager • Chicken • Squid • Rabbit
HostileZombie (Zombie Villager • Husk) • Skeleton (Stray) • Creeper • Slime • Spider • Cave Spider • Guardian • Vex • Vindicator • Evoker • Ghast • Blaze • Magma Cube • Wither Skeleton • Witch • Endermite • Shulker • Silverfish
NeutralZombie Pigman • Enderman • Spider • Cave Spider • Polar Bear
TamableWolf • Ocelot • Horse • Llama
BossesEnder Dragon • Wither • Elder Guardian
Utility MobsIron Golem • Snow Golem
JockeysSpider Jockey • Chicken Jockey