- Invincibility to all Damage
- Superflat Worlds (However, the Player can switch to Survival after the world is created)
- Infinite Blocks and Items
- Instant mining (will not drop any items)
- Infinite Durability with Tools and Weapons
- Creative-only Blocks
- Monster Spawners and Spawn Eggs
- The ability to break indestructible Blocks (eg. Bedrock)
- No Hunger or Saturation
In Creative Mode, Players have access to all types of blocks, some of which are not obtainable in Survival Mode without inventory editors:
Spawn Eggs are eggs which, when tapped on the ground, spawn a Mob. They are exclusive to the Creative Mode inventory, except for when the gamemode is switched to Survival Mode while holding them or after putting them in a Container.
Items Missing in Inventory
Some items are missing from the Creative Inventory that are in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- End Portal Frame (with Eye of Ender)
- Glowing Obsidian
- Fire (technical block)
- Water (stationary and flowing)
- Lava (stationary and flowing)
- Invisible Bedrock
- Furnace (when lit with Fuel)
- Nether Reactor Core (as of Update 0.12.1)
- Redstone Torch (when inverted)
- Update Game Block (two types)
- Half Wooden Doors
- Half Beds
- Grass Paths
- There was no day/night system before Update 0.10.0 in Creative Mode, and the time of day was always at noon.
- However, there could be one if a Survival world was switched to a Creative one using editors.
- In Update 0.11.0, a toggle to enable/disable the day/night cycle in Creative was added.
- The items that are coded into Minecraft Pocket Edition but not in the Creative inventory can be obtained by Inventory Editors or mods.
- As of Update 0.12.1, the Player cannot break blocks with a Sword in Creative Mode.
- This is useful to avoid destroying blocks accidentally.
- Since Update 0.14.0, the Player can throw items on the ground in Creative Mode.
- The items will still be there in Survival Mode and the Player can pick them up.
- The Player can also access inventories, allowing him/her to Craft items in Creative Mode.
- Achievements cannot be earned in Creative Mode.
- This also applies if the player switches to Survival from Creative.