In Creative Mode, you have unlimited resources (meaning you will never run out of blocks), the ability to fly, infinite health and instant mining ability (meaning you can mine blocks instantly).
In creative mode, you have access to all types of blocks, some of which are not obtainable in survival mode, such as Bedrock, Giant Mushrooms, Mycelium, etc.
- Grass Block
- End Stone
- Giant Mushrooms
- Monster Spawner.
- End Portal Frame.
Spawn Eggs are eggs which, when tapped on the ground, spawn a mob. Before 0.9.0, only passive mob spawn eggs were available in Creative Mode. After 0.9.0, lots of spawn eggs were added: Zombie, Zombie Pigmen, Endermen, Skeletons, Creeper, Wolf, Mooshroom, Silverfish and Slimes. 0.9.0- Spawn eggs can also be used to alter the mob spawned by a using a spawn egg.
Before 0.9.0, mobs did not spawn naturally in creative mode, though with the release of 0.9.0, passive mobs and wolves now spawn naturally in creative mode. Unlike PC, Hostile mobs spawn neutral instead of passive, and will persue the player if provoked, though they will do no damage. Same AI applies to wolves.
- There is no day/night system yet in creative mode. However there can be one if a survival world is switched to a creative one using editors.
- Hostile mobs spawn neutral in PE, unlike PC in which they spawn passive.
- Superflat Worlds- (Currently)
- Spawn Eggs.
- Infinite Blocks
- Fast Mining
- Infinite Durability With Tools in Creative.
- Creative Only Blocks.
- Mob Spawner Change
- Can Break Indestructible Blocks