- Superflat Worlds (Currently)
- Spawn Eggs
- Infinite Blocks
- Instant Mining
- Infinite Durability With Tools in Creative
- Creative Only Blocks
- Mob Spawner Change
- Breaking Indestructible Blocks
In creative mode, players have access to all types of blocks, some of which are not obtainable in survival mode without inventory editors:
Spawn Eggs are eggs which, when tapped on the ground, spawn a mob. They are exclusive to the Creative Mode inventory.
Before 0.9.0., mobs did not spawn naturally in creative mode, though with the release of 0.9.0., passive mobs and wolves now spawn naturally in creative mode. Unlike Survival, Hostile mobs spawn neutral instead of hostile, and will pursue the player only if provoked, though they will do no damage. Same AI applies to neutral mobs.
Some items are missing from the creative inventory that are in the game.
- Some Tools
- Iron Door
- End Portal Frame (with Eye of Ender)
- Glowing Obsidian
- Glowing Redstone Ore
- Fire (block)
- Water (stationary and flowing)
- Lava (stationary and flowing)
- Invisible Bedrock
- Game Update Block
- Packed Ice
- There is no day/night system before Update 0.10.0 in creative mode. However, there could be one if a survival world is switched to a creative one using editors.
- In 0.11.0 a toggle to enable/disable the day/night cycle in Creative was added.
- Hostile mobs spawn neutral in PE, unlike PC (after Version 1.6.2), in which they spawn passive.