|End Gateway Portal|
The End (Main island)
A new End Gateway Portal generates near the edge of the main island every time the Ender Dragon is defeated. A maximum of twenty Portals can be generated for each world.
A "Return Portal" randomly generates where the Player spawns on the Outer Islands so he/she can return to the Main End Island.
The End Gateway Portal is composed of an End Gateway Block confined within a small formation made up of twelve Bedrock.
- The End Portal block at the center of the gateway cannot be obtained through inventory editing or commands.
- An Ender Pearl must be used to enter the End Gateway Portal, since Bedrock cannot be broken, and the entrance is only 1 block high.
- This, fortunately, is an easy task since Endermen spawn abundantly in the End.
- The Player can also glide into it by using an Elytra, since the Player height while doing so is only 1 block.
- The Player cannot pass through the Portal while riding an entity, such as a Pig or Minecart until they dismount.
NaturalLava Pools • Tree (Fallen) • Caves • Ice Spikes • Giant Mushrooms • Moss Stone Boulders • Mineral Vein • Ravine • Fossil
Small StructuresWitch Hut • Desert Well • Igloo • Library • Dungeon
Large StructuresAbandoned Mineshaft (Mesa) • Woodland Mansion • Temples (Jungle | Desert) • Stronghold • Ocean Monument • Village
Nether StructuresNether Fortress • Glowstone Cluster
End StructuresEnd City • Chorus Tree • End Portal • End Gateway Portal