List of Food
|Food||Icon||Hunger Restored & Effects||Obtaining|
|Cookie||Crafting: 1 Wheat + 2 Cocoa Beans (Now uncraftable as of Update 0.16.0).|
|Raw Beef||Killing Cows|
|Cooked Beef||Cooking Raw Beef in Furnace or when a cow burns to death|
|Raw Porkchop||Killing Pigs|
|Cooked Porkchop||Cooking Raw Porkchop in Furnace or when a Pig burns to death|
|Cooked Chicken||Cooking Raw Chicken in Furnace or when a Chicken burns to death|
|Apple||Dropping from Oak Leaves, Dark Oak Leaves, Dungeons, Strongholds, and Blacksmith's Chests|
|Potato||Breaking Potato Crops, killing Zombies|
|Baked Potato||Cooking Potato in Furnace|
|Carrot||Breaking Carrot Crops, Killing Zombies|
|Cake||Crafting: 2 Sugar + 1 Eggs + 3 Milk Buckets + 3 Wheat|
|Cooked Fish||Cooking Raw Fish in Furnace|
|Cooked Salmon||Cooking Raw Salmon in Furnace|
|Raw Rabbit||Killing Rabbits|
|Cooked Rabbit||Cooking Raw Rabbit in Furnace or when a Rabbit burns to death|
|Beetroot||Breaking Beetroot Crops|
|Beetroot Soup||Crafting: 1 Bowl + 6 Beetroots|
|Mushroom Stew||Crafting: 1 Bowl + 1 Red Mushroom + 1 Brown Mushroom. Milking a Mooshroom with Bowl|
|Rabbit Stew||Crafting: 1 Bowl + 1 Cooked Rabbit + 1 Carrot + 1 Baked Potato + 1 Mushroom|
|Melon Slice||Breaking Melon Blocks
Found in Abandoned Mineshafts
|Pumpkin Pie||Crafting: 1 Sugar + 1 Pumpkin + 1 Egg|
|Crafting: 1 Apple + 8 Gold Ingot. Looting Chests|
|Enchanted Golden Apple||
Fire Resistance I
|Crafting: 1 Apple + 8 Block of Gold|
|Golden Carrot||Crafting: 1 Carrot + 8 Gold Nuggets|
|Killing Zombies, Killing Zombie Pigmen, Killing Husks, Desert Temple chests|
Poison II (30%)
|Breaking Potato Crops|
|Raw Mutton||Killing Sheeps|
|Cooked Mutton||Cooking Raw Mutton in Furnace or when a Sheep burns to death|
|Bread||Crafting using 3 wheat|
|Chorus Fruit||Breaking a Chorus Plant in The End's outer islands.|
- Cooked meat restores more Hunger points than raw meat.
- Before food was added in Update 0.4.0, the Player would naturally regenerate health over time like in Peaceful Mode.
- Before Update 0.12.1, food would restore Health rather than hunger.
- In Update 0.13.1, Rotten Flesh have lower chance to inflict Hunger than other versions.
- In MCPE, Cake restores the most hunger points.
- However, it has the lowest saturation of any food in MCPE.
- Chorus Fruits are the only type of food that can be eaten in Creative Mode.