Yes (Up to 64)
Enchanted Golden Apple
Enchanted Golden Apples, sometimes also called Notch Apples are stronger variants of Golden Apples that give the Player the following Status Effects:
- Regeneration V
- Fire Resistance
Golden Apples restore 2 Hunger, and grant the Player Regeneration II for 5 seconds and 4 Absorption Points. Golden Apples can heal up to hearts of health.
Enchanted Golden Apples
Enchanted Golden Apples grant Regeneration V for 30 seconds, Fire Resistance for 5 minutes, 20% Resistance, and 4 Absorption Points.
- Regular Golden Apples can be used to cure Zombie Villagers when used along with a Potion of Weakness.
- Enchanted Golden Apples can be used to lure Horses, but cannot be used to breed or tame them.
- Normal Golden Apples can be found in Dungeon Chests, though they are extremely rare.
- Golden Apples and Enchanted Golden Apples are two of the four foods that require Gold to make.
- Enchanted Golden Apples are very difficult to acquire, requiring 8 Gold Blocks which is equivalent to 72 gold ingots.
- Golden Apples and the Enchanted Golden Apples are two of the three foods that can be eaten with a full hunger bar.
- The other being the Chorus Fruit.
- In the Creative Inventory, even the Enchanted Golden Apple is referred to as "Golden Apple".