Hostile Mobs are entities that pursue and attack the Player if they are within visible range. Hostile mobs have different modes of attacking the Player.
List of Hostile Mobs
- Hostile Mob Spawn Eggs were added to Creative Mode in Update 0.9.0.
- Jockeys were added in Update 0.11.0 and could be found as rare spawns out of normal Spider and Zombie spawns.
- More Jockeys involving Baby Zombies riding a Passive Mob or a Zombie, which were version exclusives, were added in Update 0.14.0.
- Ocelots are coded as Hostile Mobs but are actually Passive Mobs.
- As of Update 1.0, Endermites are the smallest Hostile Mobs.
- Tiny Slimes are hostile to the Player but don't deal damage.
- In the PC version there is a hostile variant of the Rabbit called The Killer Bunny, although it is unknown whether it will be added to Minecraft PE in the future or not.
- Before Update 0.16.0, Hostile Mobs wielding Items had no chance of dropping the wielded item when killed.
- If The Player positions himself/herself within Double Tall Grass, Hostile Mobs will not be able to detect them.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.