Hostile Mobs are entities that pursue and attack the Player if they are within visible range. Hostile mobs have different modes of attacking the Player.
List of Hostile Mobs
For Gallery, See Here
- Hostile Mob Spawn Eggs were added to Creative Mode in Update 0.9.0.
- Jockeys were added in Update 0.11.0 and could be found as rare spawns out of normal Spider and Zombie spawns.
- More Jockeys involving Baby Zombies riding a Passive Mob or a Zombie, which were version exclusives, were added in Update 0.14.0.
- Ocelots are coded as Hostile Mobs but are actually Passive Mobs.
- After Update 1.0, Endermites are the smallest Hostile Mobs.
- Tiny Slimes are hostile to the Player but don't deal damage.
- Before Update 0.16.0, Hostile Mobs wielding Items had no chance of dropping the wielded item when killed.
- If The Player positions himself/herself within Double Tall Grass, Hostile Mobs will not be able to detect them.
- Parrots have the ability to mimic hostile mob sounds. This feature will be added in Update 1.2.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.