Husks are stronger types of Zombies. Husks appear to be Zombies with dark gray skin and yellow ragged shirt and headwear, with brown tattered pants. They do not burn in Sunlight, unlike regular Zombies, and inflict the Hunger I Status Effect to any Player they land a successful attack on.
Husks can easily be defeated using a high-tier Sword, however, the Player should carry a lot of Food due to the Hunger effect they inflict. To avoid this from occurring, the Player can also attack using a Bow.
- Husks are the third biome-exclusive mobs to be added in Minecraft: Pocket Edition, after Silverfish and Strays.
- Husks can spawn wearing Armor.
- Husks were first confirmed on Twitter by Jason Major.
- Like Zombies, Husks have the ability to break down Wooden Doors.
- Baby Husks can ride Chickens.
- Husks are the fifth mob in MCPE that are able to apply Status Effects on the Player, the first being the Cave Spider, the second being the Wither Skeleton, the third being the Witch and the fourth being the Stray.
- After Update 1.0.4, their maximum height has been increased to be higher than the height of a Zombie.
PassiveSheep • Cow • Mooshroom • Pig • Bat • Villager • Chicken • Squid • Rabbit
HostileZombie (Zombie Villager • Husk) • Skeleton (Stray) • Creeper • Slime • Spider • Cave Spider • Guardian • Vex • Vindicator • Evoker • Ghast • Blaze • Magma Cube • Wither Skeleton • Witch • Endermite • Shulker • Silverfish
NeutralZombie Pigman • Enderman • Spider • Cave Spider • Polar Bear
TamableWolf • Ocelot • Horse • Llama
BossesEnder Dragon • Wither • Elder Guardian
Utility MobsIron Golem • Snow Golem
JockeysSpider Jockey • Chicken Jockey