Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Infinite worlds have various advantages-
- Unlimited Chunks can spawn, therefore the Player can never run out of resources like Wood, Ore, Stone, etc.
- It also gives extra space for building structures and buildings.
- One disadvantage of infinite worlds is that it is much easier to get lost, as there are no boundaries to stop the Player; therefore the Player may wander away aimlessly from their homes.
- Another disadvantage is that it can cause a lot of lag and chunk generation problems on some devices.
- For Android, Infinite Worlds are available for all devices.
- The Player must turn off 'limit worlds' if their Android phone has a single core processor.
- iOS devices of 4th generation or lower cannot use this feature because 4th generation devices have only a single core processor and infinite worlds cause too much lag.
- However, 5th generation and above iOS devices can have infinite worlds.
- Infinite Worlds are also available for iPad 2 and above, as well as Amazon devices.