Infinite worlds have various advantages-
- Unlimited chunks can spawn, therefore the player can never run out of resources like wood, ore, stone, etc.
- It also gives extra space for building structures and buildings.
- One disadvantage of infinite worlds is that it is much easier to get lost, as there are no boundaries to stop the player- therefore the player may wander away aimlessly from their homes.
- Another disadvantage is that it can cause serious lag and chunk generation problems on some devices.
- For Android, Infinite Worlds are available for all devices.
- The player must turn off 'limit worlds' if their phone has a single core processor.
- IoS devices of 4th generation or lower cannot experience this feature because 4th Generation devices have only a single core processor and infinite worlds cause too much lag.
- 5th Generation and above IoS devices can have infinite worlds
- Infinite Worlds are also available for IPad 2 and above.