Lapis Lazuli (aka Lapis) is a semi-precious resource that was added in Update 0.4.0.
- 9 Lapis Lazuli => 1 Lapis Lazuli Block
- 1 Lapis Lazuli Block => 9 Lapis Lazuli
- 1 Lapis Lazuli + 8 Hardened Clay => 8 Blue Stained Clay
- 1 Lapis Lazuli + 1 Wool => 1 Blue Wool
- Lapis Lazuli + Cactus Green => 2 Cyan Dyes
- Lapis Lazuli + Bone Meal => 2 Light Blue Dyes
- Lapis Lazuli + Rose Red + Pink Dye => 3 Magenta Dyes
- Lapis Lazuli + Bone Meal + 2 Rose Red => 4 Magenta Dyes
- Lapis Lazuli + Rose Red => 2 Purple Dyes
Lapis Lazuli cannot be used for Tool making. Instead, it can be turned into Blocks for building, used as a Dye, or used to Enchant (which was added in Update 0.12.1 and requires 1-3 Lapis Lazuli). It is arguably one of the most unique minerals in the game.
- Lapis Lazuli Ore is roughly as rare as Diamond Ore in Old Worlds.
- However, in Infinite Worlds, it is much easier to find.
- Lapis Lazuli is the only mineral which can be used as a dye.
- Lapis Lazuli can be found in a Minecart with Chest in Abandoned Mineshafts.
- When used in enchanting, 1-3 Lapis Lazuli and Experience are required for enchantments.
- The number of Lapis used depends on the tier of the enchantment made. Tier 1 uses 1 Lapis Lazuli and so on.