A Mineral Vein
Anywhere (Emerald in Extreme Hills Biome)
The following Ores may spawn in mineral veins:
- Coal Ore
- Iron Ore
- Gold Ore
- Lapis Lazuli Ore
- Redstone Ore
- Diamond Ore
- Emerald Ore (Only in the Extreme Hills Biome)
- Mineral Veins were the only Generated Structures that existed before Update 0.9.0.
- Emerald Ores are usually found in quantities of 1, but very rarely spawn in 2-3.
- Only certain Ores can spawn at specified heights.
- For example, only Coal (or rarely Iron) Ore can spawn at surface level.
- Rarer Ores, like Diamond Ore, are most commonly found deep underground between Layers 12 and 0.
- Though Nether Quartz Ore is classified as an Ore, it's the only Ore that spawns in The Nether, making it impossible to be included in Mineral Veins.
Moss Stone Boulders | Abandoned Mineshaft (Mesa Mineshafts) | Dungeon | Mineral Vein | Desert Well | Lava Pools | Fallen Tree | Caves | Ravine | Stronghold | Village | Giant Mushrooms | Ice Spikes | Libraries | Desert Temple | Witch Hut | Jungle Temple | Ocean Monument | Igloo | Nether Fortress | Glowstone Cluster | End City | Chorus Tree | End Gateway Portal