All Mob Heads
Mob Heads can be used as a Decoration, and can be placed in 16 different orientations on top of Blocks and 4 different directions on the sides of Blocks.
- Ender Dragon Heads are the only Mob Heads that are found naturally.
- They are found at the head of End Ships.
- Ender Dragon Heads are the only Mob Heads that have an animation.
- When equipped on the Player, the mouth of the Ender Dragon opens and closes as they walk or fly.
- The animation also occurs when the Ender Dragon Head is powered by a Redstone source.
- Version Exclusive: The Inventory icons are not in 3D.
- Before Update 0.14.0, Mob Heads could not be equipped.
- The Steve Head is currently only available in Creative Mode.
- To obtain a Mob Head, a Mob (Creeper, Zombie, Skeleton or Wither Skeleton) must be blown up by a Charged Creeper.
- As of Update 0.16.0, Wither Skeleton heads are used to make the Wither.
- Bug: When a Stray is blown up by a Charged Creeper, it will drop a Wither Skeleton Skull.
- When a Zombie Pigman or a Zombie Villager is blown up by a Charged Creeper, it will drop a Zombie head.