Mobs (short for mobiles) are moving entities that can be killed. There are three types in Pocket Edition: Passive, Hostile and Neutral Mobs. After Update 0.12.1, most Mobs drop Experience, with the exception of baby animals, Villagers, Squids, and Bats.
- Passive Mobs ignore the Player and run away if attacked.
- Hostile Mobs pursue the Player if they are close enough (however, in Creative Mode, they behave like Passive Mobs).
- Neutral Mobs attack the Player only if aggravated, but might attack other Mobs under the correct circumnstances.
List of Mobs
|Zombie||Creeper||Skeleton||Wither Skeleton||Zombie Villager||Silverfish||Blaze||Wither|
|Ghast||Magma Cube||Slime||Witch||Husk||Stray||Elder Guardian||Guardian|
|Zombie Pigman||Enderman||Cave Spider||Spider||Wolf||Polar Bear||Iron Golem||Snow Golem|
- Chickens drop 0-2 Feathers, 1 Raw Chicken and 1 Cooked Chicken if killed by Fire.
- Cows drop 0-2 pieces of Leather, 0-2 Raw Beef and 0-2 Cooked Beef if killed by Fire.
- Pigs drop 1-3 Raw Porkchops and 1-3 Cooked Porkchops if killed by Fire.
- Sheep drop 1 Wool when killed, and 1-3 Wool when Sheared. Sheeps also drop 1 Raw Mutton or 1 Cooked Mutton if killed by Fire.
- Mooshrooms drop 0-3 Mushrooms when Sheared, one Bowl of Mushroom Soup when Milked, 1-3 Raw Beef, 0-3 Steak if killed by Fire. and 0-3 Leather when killed.
- Villagers drop nothing.
- Bats drop nothing.
- Rabbits drop 0–1 Rabbit Hide, 0–1 Raw Rabbit (or Cooked Rabbit if killed by fire) and 0-1 Rabbit's Foot when killed.
- Horses drop 0-2 Leather when killed.
- Squids drop 1-3 Ink Sacs when killed.
- Endermen drop 1 Ender Pearls, and the Block they were holding.
- Spiders and Cave Spiders drop 0-2 String and 0-1 Spider Eyes.
- Wolves drop nothing.
- Zombie Pigmen drop 0-2 Golden Nuggets, 0-1 Gold Ingots, 0-2 Rotten Flesh.
- Polar Bears drops 0-2 Raw Salmon and 0-2 Raw Fish.
- Iron Golems drop 3-5 Iron Ingots and 0-2 Poppies. Its drops aren't affected by Looting enchantment. Naturally spawned Iron Golems can become hostile, if the Player irritates the Villagers.
- Snow Golems drop 0-15 Snowballs.
- Creepers drop 0-2 Gunpowder, 1 Creeper Head (if killed by a Charged Creeper).
- Silverfish drop nothing.
- Skeletons drop 0-2 Arrows, 0-2 Bones, 1 Skeleton Skull (if killed by a Charged Creeper).
- Slimes drop 0-2 Slimeballs.
- Zombies drop 0-1 Iron Ingots, 0-1 Potatoes/Carrots and 0-2 Rotten Flesh, 1 Zombie Head (if killed by a Charged Creeper).
- Blazes drop 0-1 Blaze Rods.
- Magma Cubes drop 0-1 Magma Cream.
- Ghasts drop 0-1 Ghast Tears and 0-2 Gunpowder.
- Stray drop 0-2 Arrows, 0-2 Bones.
- Husk drop 0-1 Iron Ingots, 0-1 Potatoes/Carrots and 0-2 Rotten Flesh.
- Wither Skeletons drop 0-1 Coal, 0-2 Bones, and 1 Wither Skeleton Skull (if killed by a Charged Creeper).
- Witches drop 0-1 Stick, 0-1 Glowstone, 0-2 Sugar 0-1 Redstone, 0-1 Nether Wart and 0-1 Spider Eye, and drops the Potion it was using as an equipment drop.
- The Wither drops 1 Nether Star when killed.
- Elder Guardians drop 0-1 Wet Sponge, 0-1 Prismarine Crystals, 0-1 Raw Fish, 0-2 Prismarine Shards.
- Guardians drop 0-1 Prismarine Crystals, 0-1 Raw Fish, and 0-2 Prismarine Shards.
- Endermites drop nothing.
- Shulkers have a 50% chance to drop a Shulker Shell upon death.
- The Ender Dragon drops a Dragon Egg.
Skeletons, Zombies, and their Nether variants can spawn with equipment, Armor (usually Leather, Chainmail, or Gold) and have an 8.5 percent chance to drop each piece. They are more likely to spawn with items in Hard mode, or if it is a full Moon.