Mods are modifications that enhance or change your gameplay.
Currently, they can only be installed on jailbroken iOS devices. Android devices can just download them.
How to install mods (iOS)
You need a jailbreak first. To learn how to jailbeak, go to this site: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1746331-jailbreak-help-and-guide613-untethred-very-soon/
- Go to Cydia
- Add this source:
- Install the MCPE Mod Patcher
- Go to any site with mods and copy the link
- Go to MCPE Patcher, and Downloads
- Paste the link
- When it is finnished, go to Mods
- Select "Patch"
- You are done.
HOW TO INSTALL MODS (ANDROID)
- Go to the App Store
- Install Block Launcher
- Open Block Launcher
- Tap the wrench icon
- Tap Manage ModPE Scripts
- Tap Import
- Import from: Local storage, Trebl's official repo, Website address, or Clipboard
List of Mods
Mods are available to different Minecraft PE versions:
A website frequently updated with new mods can be found here: http://mcpedl.com/category/mods/
- TNT in creative
- Nodus PE (jump high, glide in air, no fall damage, climb everything)
- Higher Explosions
- BETTER MINECRAFT PE! (Smooth lighting, mobs in creative, names in multiplayer, double chest, no fog)
- Super TNT in creative
- Leather to chain armor