Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Minecraft PE Realms|
The Official Realms Poster
Game Hosting Service
- Control - After purchasing a Minecraft PE Realm, the Player will have full control over it, including the name of the world, gamemode, world size, etc.
- Safety - On the Realms Dashboard, the Player can decide whom he/she wants to add to the realm, whether the realm should be online, and other safety options. Up to 10 Players can join a realm.
- Custom Worlds - In Realms, the Player can choose to upload any of his/her current worlds.
- Minecraft PE Realms was known as Pocket Realms in previous versions.
- Minecraft PE Realms were removed from the game in April 2014 along with the Minecraft Pocket Edition Lite version due to some technical issues.
- However, they were re-added in Update 0.15.0.
- In Update 0.16.0 the background of the screen that appears when accessing Realms was changed from the default to the purple Nether Portal color.