All seven types of Rabbits
Rabbits spawn in the Forest, Desert, Savannah and Snow Biomes. They spawn in groups of 3-4, and will vary in color depending on the Biome.
Rabbits will run away from the Player (unless they are holding one of the above Food items) and Wild Wolves, and the latter will attempt to chase them down and kill them. Tamed Wolves, however, will not do so unless the Rabbit has been hit first.
- Rabbits' fur color depends on the Biome they are spawned in.
- Rabbits are able to sprint as fast as the Player when being chased or when hit.
- Rabbits run away from Wolves.
- Easter Egg: Naming a rabbit Toast will give it a different fur texture.
- This Rabbit uses the skin of Reddit user xyzen420's girlfriend's missing rabbit, which developer Ryan Holtz implemented as a memorial.
- Version Exclusive: Rabbits are smaller in Pocket Edition than they are in the PC Version.
PassiveSheep • Cow • Mooshroom • Pig • Bat • Villager • Chicken • Squid • Rabbit
HostileZombie (Zombie Villager • Husk) • Skeleton (Stray) • Creeper • Slime • Spider • Cave Spider • Guardian • Vex • Vindicator • Evoker • Ghast • Blaze • Magma Cube • Wither Skeleton • Witch • Endermite • Shulker • Silverfish
NeutralZombie Pigman • Enderman • Spider • Cave Spider • Polar Bear
TamableWolf • Ocelot • Horse • Llama
BossesEnder Dragon • Wither • Elder Guardian
Utility MobsIron Golem • Snow Golem
JockeysSpider Jockey • Chicken Jockey