Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skin Packs in MCPE
There are currently two default skins in the game:
Mojang has released official skin packs containing a variety of skins, mostly based on one or more themes (eg. Christmas, Halloween, etc). These can be either free or paid. There are currently eleven skin packs:
- City Folk
- Town Folk
- Biome Settlers Pack 1
- Biome Settlers Pack 2
- Halloween Costumes
- Holiday Skin Pack 2015
- Journey to the West
- Redstone Specialists
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Villains Skin Pack
- MineCon Skin Pack (Only Available during MineCon).
- Campfire Tales
It is also possible to upload a custom skin into the game if the Player chooses to do so. They can do so using the Minecraft: Skin Studio Encore App or any image editor. They can also download a skin file from the internet, save it in their images, and access it through the game.
- Skins were originally planned for Update 0.10.0, but were postponed as they were too buggy.
- Before Update 0.11.1, there was a bug where Skin Packs could not be purchased.
- From Update 0.12.3 and Update 0.14.2, new skin packs were added in every update. The Halloween Costumes came in Update 0.12.3, the Biome Settlers 1 in Update 0.13.0, the Holiday Skin Pack 2015 in Update 0.13.1, the Journey To The West in Update 0.13.2, the Redstone Specialists in Update 0.14.0, and the Minecraft: Story Mode in Update 0.14.1.
- As of now, the only way to have capes is through the MineCon Skin Pack, released with Update 0.15.9.