Pre-Release | 0.1.0
Update 0.15.3 was a minor update for Minecraft Pocket Edition. It was released on July 19, 2016 for Google Play users. The tweaks and bug fixes were released for other devices in a later update. It mainly consisted of bug fixes.
- Multiplayer invite screen text alignment fixed
- Tweaks to moving Blocks to make them work better and more consistently
- Tweaks to atlas generation
- Fixes to Horse breeding to make it consistent with other versions
- Small tweak to mouse controls.
- Store screen layout scales better now
- Redstone will now automatically link to any input device.
- Players can now scroll through the list of friends in the Add Realm window using the controller
- Inventory can now be opened when a player mounts a Pig or horse/donkey/mule
- Zombie Pigman now spawn with correct textures in Desert Biomes
- Nether Brick Fence fixed- attaches to Cobblestone Walls
- Fixed issue with friends list being cleared on signing out
- Fall damage for horses fixed
- Pressing X on the intro page signs the user out
- Removed phantom image of the currently equipped block when toggling a Daylight Sensor
- Fixed item duplication on Fences bug
- Fixed some bugs with Pistons (crashing, overwriting, taking power from wrong sources, syncing issues)
- Observer Block placement fixed
- Glass and Leaf Blocks no longer go invisible when placed next to carpet, Pressure Plates and Top Snow
- Fully grown crops now pop out of Farmland when cut off from light
- Fixed position of Zombie Jockeys.
- Fixed crash when shooting an Arrow from a Dispenser at a TNT Minecart
- Fixed assorted issues causing games to crash