Pre-Release | 0.1.0
Update 0.15.4 was a minor update for Minecraft Pocket Edition. It was released for all devices on July 28, 2016. It mainly consisted of bug fixes.
- Villains Skin Pack
- Redstone will now automatically link to any input device (iOS and Kindle Fire)
- Signing into Xbox Live. will now be displayed beside the language icon
- Some tweaks for Gear VR edition performance and experience.
- Increased draw distance for Windows 10 edition.
- Tweaked the server button.
- Minecraft Store UI is now larger.
- Update 0.15.3 bug fixes for iOS and Kindle Fire
- All block entities act like full blocks (iOS)
- Fixed the HUD moving when riding an animal in VR.
- Fixed a few texture issues.
- Fixed comfort issues caused by rain and snow in the player's face in VR.
- Leads lines no longer disconnect from the hand when jumping in Immersive Mode in Gear VR.
- Leads now display the correct texture and don’t cause crashes in Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash on the inventory screen.
- Horse container screen now keeps labels visible.
- Bone Meal and Spawn Eggs now consumed in Survival mode.
- B button to quit from main menu works on Win 10 edition now.
- Fixed a crash when creating or entering a new world.
- Fixed a crash when traveling the world with render distance set to maximum.
- Worlds with UTF-8 symbols in their name are now displayed in the Play tab for Win 10.
- Fixed some issues with players creating new Realms.