The final Beta Build was Build 6.
- Increase in Build Height to 256 Blocks
- Seed Picker UI when creating a New World
- Change in the Level Chunk Format
- A Window when creating a world
- /locate and /connect Commands
- Festive 2016 Mashup Pack
- Available as DLC (DownLoadable Content)
- The End
- Purpur Block
- Purpur Pillar
- Purpur Stairs
- Purpur Slab
- End Stone Brick
- End Rod
- Ender Chest
- Added the Dragon Head as a Mob Head
- Chorus Plant
- Chorus Flower
- Dragon Egg
- End Crystal
- Ender Pearl
- Eye Of Ender
- Chorus Fruit
- Popped Chorus Fruit
- Dragon's Breath
- Shulker Shell
- Lingering Potions
- Ender Dragon
- Polar Bear
- Setting to change UI (User Interface) into Classic (Win10) or Pocket (PE) interface
- "Text to Speech" option for Chat under Audio Settings
Blocks and Items
- Maps now work in the End.
- Wearing Pumpkins prevents Endermen from attacking the Player.
- Milk can now be consumed in Creative Mode.
- Ender Pearls now have a cooldown.
- Buttons aren't non-solid anymore. Now the Player can stand on them.
- Endermen now drop Ender Pearls.
- Snow Golems now attack Silverfish.
- Villagers now turn into Zombie Villagers when killed by a Husk.
- Baby Cows can no longer be milked.
- button when dyeing Sheep.
- This Update was previously known as Update 0.17.0.
- This is further noted by the fact the beta builds were referred as 0.17.0 builds.
- The developers stated that they would try to release this version for all platforms at once.
- This is mainly because of the iOS delay for Update 0.16.0.