Pre-Release | 0.1.0
Update 1.0.6 is an update for Minecraft Pocket Edition, which was released for all devices on April 11th, 2017.
- Chinese Mythology Mash-up Pack
- The Worlds section has been added to the Store, which now features the Redstone Mansion.
- In-game messages/changelogs are no longer tied to new updates.
- The jump range of Slimes is now correct.
- Skeleton Horses spawned from traps can now be tamed and ridden.
- Bug related to Minecraft Pocket Edition not starting on some Android devices.
- Baby Mobs once again make idle sounds.
- Blocks that are destroyed by the Wither will now drop properly.
- Arrows fired from a Dispenser will now hit entities directly in front of the Dispenser.
- Pumpkin heads on Snow Golems will now properly scale with Add-Ons.
- Fixed the 'Cancel' button not appearing when downloading content from the Store without Wi-Fi.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the storage location of an imported resource pack set to active in Global Resources.
- Fixed a crash in Realms after being attacked by a Blaze.
- Replacing a world on a Realm will now properly apply dependent Add-On packs.
- Items can now pass under top Slabs.
- Bottom Slabs will no longer reduce the spawn rate of Mobs that spawn below the slabs
- A lit Furnace can no longer be obtained by using a Pickaxe with Silk Touch.
- Fixed several item names appearing on the Furnace screen.
- The End Rod will now be greyed out in the Crafting UI if the player is lacking the necessary ingredients.
- End Portal Blocks are no longer solid and have the correct particles.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a full multiplayer game.
- Fixed Players having no sound when joining an Xbox Live game.