Pre-Release | 0.1.0
Update 1.2, also known as the Better Together Update was a major update for Minecraft Pocket Edition. It was released September 20, 2017 for all devices.
Most Console features were ported to PE in this update.
The official changelogs related to Update 1.2 are:
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 1 aka 184.108.40.206.
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 2 aka 220.127.116.11.
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 3 aka 18.104.22.168.
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 4 aka 22.214.171.124.
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 5 aka 126.96.36.199.
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 6 aka 188.8.131.52.
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 7 aka 184.108.40.206.
- Minecraft Xbox One/Win 10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 8 aka 220.127.116.11.
- Minecraft Win10/Android Beta - 1.2 Build 9 aka 18.104.22.168.
- Minecraft - 1.2 (Bedrock) aka 1.2 aka 22.214.171.124.
Note that the last changelog re-lists all changes and features which have been included in Update 1.2. However, all intermittent bugs added and fixed during the beta builds, are not included in the last changelog.
- Crossplay with Xbox One and Switch users.
- Temperature changes depending on height.
- User Interface to select common Commands in Chat.
- Armor Stand
- Version Exclusive: Can be changed into different poses using either Redstone signals or interaction with the stand.
- Version Exclusive: Can hold items without Commands.
- Firework Star
- Music Disc
- Book and Quill
- Written Books
- Firework Rocket
- Version Exclusive: Can be launched horizontally with a Dispenser.
- Zombie Villager Spawn Egg
- Parrot Spawn Egg
- Change of App Name
- New app will be called "Minecraft" instead of Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- New in-game settings
- In-game Skin change
- New Crafting Interface
Blocks and Items
- Blocks now have outlines when hovered upon.
- Banners and Stained Glass now spawn in End Cities.
- Observers now have an updated texture.
- Ice is now transparent.
- Maps can now be held in the off-hand slot.
- Glass Panes now have a new texture.
- Beacon beam color can now be changed by Stained Glass.
- Blaze Powder is now needed to fuel Brewing Stands.
- Mob Heads are now 3D in the Inventory.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HelenAngel/status/882830832569909248
- ↑ https://twitter.com/4JStudios/status/872442717128863746/photo/1
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/879393272778563584