Pre-Release | 0.1.0
Update 1.2, also known as the Better Together Update is an upcoming update confirmed by Microsoft at E3 2017. It will be released sometime during Summer 2017-Fall 2017.
All Console features will be ported to PE in this update.
- Crossplay with Xbox One and Switch users
- Possibly Custom Superflat Worlds
- Temperature changes depending on height.
- User Interface to select common Commands in Chat.
- Stained Glass
- Stained Glass Pane
- Armor Stand
- Version Exclusive: Can hold items without Commands
- Version Exclusive: Can be changed into different poses without Commands
- Coarse Dirt
- Change of App Name
- New app will be called "Minecraft" instead of Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- New in-game settings
Blocks and Items
- Banners and Stained Glass now spawn in End Cities.
- Observers now have an updated texture.
- Ice is now transparent.
- Maps can now be held in the off-hand slot.
- ↑ https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/all-news-e3
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/HelenAngel/status/874328540958793728
- ↑ https://twitter.com/4JStudios/status/872442717128863746/photo/1
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/879393272778563584