Wheat is a crop item in Minecraft PE. It cannot be eaten raw, but can be used in a variety of food recipes that can be eaten.
- It can be used in a variety of food recipes.
- It also attracts and can be used to breed Sheep, Cows and Mooshrooms, which can be useful for Animal Farming.
- 3 Wheat = 1 Bread
- 9 Wheat = 1 Hay Bale
- 3 Wheat + 3 Milk + 1 Egg + 2 Sugar = 1 Cake
- 2 Wheat + 1 Cocoa Beans = 8 Cookies
- Wheat cannot be grown by any other type of seeds.
- Wheat is the most useful crop, as it is easy to obtain during early game stages.
- Wheat may sometimes be found in village gardens, similar to carrots and potatoes.
- Wheat is the only crop that can be grown without water.
Cookie | Wheat | Bread | Carrot | Potato | Beetroot | Beetroot Soup | Mushroom Stew | Cake | Raw Beef | Raw Chicken | Raw Porkchop | Cooked Chicken | Cooked Porkchops | Baked Potato | Steak | Sugar | Pumpkin Pie | Melon Slice | Apple | Golden Apple | Golden Carrot | Poisonous Potatoes | Glistering Melon | Clownfish | Raw Salmon | Fish | Rotten Flesh | Raw Rabbit | Cooked Rabbit | Raw Mutton | Cooked Mutton