Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the Nether
Zombie Pigmen wield a Golden Sword (rarely enchanted) that can deal about 2 1/2 hearts () of damage per hit. They are also faster than other Mobs, making them superior to most Hostile Mobs. They can sometimes spawn with Armor.
Zombie Pigmen are pack Mobs, meaning if one is attacked, all others in the area will also attack the Player.
- In Update 0.13.2, there was a bug that prevents Zombie Pigmen's second skin HAT layer from showing.
- Before Update 0.12.1, Zombie Pigmen were naturally hostile.
- Before Update 0.12.1, Zombie Pigmen used to spawn from the Nether Reactor.
- Before Update 0.11.0, Zombie Pigmen didn't have a HAT layer and appeared to burn in sunlight, however they didn't take damage.
- Since Update 0.12.1, Zombie Pigmen have a chance to appear with an Enchanted Gold Sword.
- Like Zombies, they can break down doors on Hard Difficulty.
- If a Pig is struck by lightning, it will turn into a Zombie Pigman.
- However, if this occurs on Peaceful Mode, the Pig will just disappear since the Zombie Pigman cannot spawn.
- Bug: As of Update 0.14.3, there is a bug where Zombie Pigman Armor is invisible.
- In Update 0.15.0, if the Player uses a Zombie Pigman Spawn Egg in a Desert, it will spawn Husks.
- However, this was fixed in Update 0.15.3.
- After Update 0.16.0, Zombie Pigmen have a chance to drop their Golden Sword.
- However, the Golden Sword will often be damaged.